Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Grettings from Washington, DC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed & Confused

Oct 21, 2012
DC
Long time collector, first time online forum user.

Started collecting back in early 90s for roughly 15 years. Stopped collecting after school and serving my country. Currently work for the Department of Defense in Washington, DC. Have recently gotten back into collecting now that I am some what finacially secure, hopefully it'll stay that way so I can continue to expand my collection.

Never have been apart of an online community but was told to join one by my local sport card shop owner. I usually made my purchases through eBay, online destributors, local shops, and frequently attended near by card shops on the weekends. Had built up a quit stellar collection imo, sadly I had to part ways with it before being shipped out and serving in Irag and Afghanistan in the United States Army

Glad to be apart of these forums and looking forward to meeting fellow collectors and picking up some SWEET cards for my collection!

Thanks and God Bless,

James

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Welcome. Im in your neck of the woods and am an Iraq veteran as well. Its a great site and lots of great people. What/who do you collect?

Dazed & Confused

Oct 21, 2012
DC
Must be my younger brothers accounts, he sold me his old Mac when I came back to the states. Not that close to him as hes a complete jerk, used to collect together but would always find cards missing. Which was really sad since I planned on giving him my collection when I had to shipped out. So I ended up just selling everything, wish I never did but had to help my wife with a baby on the way. I hope hes not still a member on here...he wasn't the greatest person few years back but hey people do change.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
If you really are this persons older brother im sorry. He is a previously banned member and owes at least one member money. For the fact that we cannot corroborate your story this account will have to be banned as well since the IP addresses all match.

Latest posts