Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Let's see the single most valuable card you've ever owned!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Let's see some nice cards today!

Doesn't matter if you still have it or not, as long as you owned it at one point in time, it counts.

Limit yourself to just the ONE most valuable card, and feel free to say what you sold it for if you no longer own it, or if you still have it, estimate its value.

Here's mine, sold for $1850 toward the end of his rookie season in '09.

PorcelloBlackStatus.jpg

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Sold for over 10K. (sorry for the poor pic. I borrowed it from Beckett)
thorpe2.jpg

Sold the very first Pujols Bowman Chrome RC BGS 9.5 for over 13K. (This is a pic of one, not the one I sold)
pujols.jpg

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
This one originally sold for over a grand. I bought it for $320 and sold it for that amount.
06ultimatedual2.jpg

06ultimatedual.jpg

I sold this one for $610 in early 2009. I bought it for $245.
mauer.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I sold this card about 3 weeks after the product came out I can't remember what I got for it. But the buyer as the other card as well.

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

Mamunrud

Aug 14, 2008
Dubuque, Iowa
pulled this out of a 1/2 price box back in late 2001, hoping to pull one of the better RCs or autos. Sold a month later for $650 to a die hard Ryan collector.

ryan11.jpg
ryan21.jpg

Mamunrud

Aug 14, 2008
Dubuque, Iowa
The Great American Treasures set was one the best memorabilia sets of all time.

If you look carefully at the ink part of the piece of the baseball on the front of the Nolan Ryan card you can make out part of a signature and the "#37 ". Then check the back of the card and you can see exactly where that ink part is. Look below the Nolan Ryan auto on the baseball, it's part of umpire Drew Coble's autograph, who was umpire #37 on the list of umpires back then. Real cool when you can see the exact part of where the piece was taken from, in this case part of a game used baseball from Nolan Ryan's 7th No-Hitter game.

Members online