Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is this 1995 Finest card???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spcollector

Nov 11, 2009
Does anyone know what this card could be? I have included scans of both sides. It is unlike any 1995 Finset card that I have ever seen. Also, the card stock is very flimsy. If anyone has any info, please let me know. Thanks.

BaergaFinestFront.jpg

BaergaFinestBack.jpg

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
Does anyone know what this card could be? I have included scans of both sides. It is unlike any 1995 Finset card that I have ever seen. Also, the card stock is very flimsy. If anyone has any info, please let me know. Thanks.

BaergaFinestFront.jpg

BaergaFinestBack.jpg

It is a fake proof...people have been listing them on eBay for years. From what I understand is, they drop them in water until the backing separates.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Yes, that's all it is. Someone figured this out a few years ago and listed a ton of "proofs" on ebay and sold a ton, but it was also quickly discovered how it was done.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Didn't a card come on the front of the box as well? This may have been it, pulled off of the box.

I busted a few boxes earlier in the year. The card on the front is a random card from the set, and if you pull it off it has a back just like every card. Just randomly grabbed a card and glued it to the front of the box

Members online

Latest posts