Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AIC TCG Box Break Ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Didn't see a thread on this so if there is one, just disregard and post in there.

I would like to see some breaks with some vets. Doesn't have to be a case, but maybe a few mixed boxes from different years. Not sure what the general consensus is for years. I actually don't care as I collect anyone in my teams uniform no matter on the year.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
I like this idea. I am not a prospector, but like to collect the guys from my team. My only request is if we do go with an older box with the vets, try to do something that contains a lot of inserts. I say this as I have most of the base cards from the 80's on for the Red Sox from the main stream products.

Something like 08 UD Heroes, 06 Special FX, 05 Donruss Champions, etc. Those contain a lot of parallels and inserts that I am certain I need a bunch from. Same with stuff like Finest, Topps Chrome, they contain colored refractors I would like to try and get!

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
I like this idea. I am not a prospector, but like to collect the guys from my team. My only request is if we do go with an older box with the vets, try to do something that contains a lot of inserts. I say this as I have most of the base cards from the 80's on for the Red Sox from the main stream products.

Something like 08 UD Heroes, 06 Special FX, 05 Donruss Champions, etc. Those contain a lot of parallels and inserts that I am certain I need a bunch from. Same with stuff like Finest, Topps Chrome, they contain colored refractors I would like to try and get!

Thanks Andrew, will use that thread from now on. CT Sox Fan, can you post what you did above over there and I really do like your idea.

Latest posts