Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So how many $$$ have u made off of Pablo Sandoval tonight?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I try to pick up good deals on COMC when I see them, especially if I think the player has an opportunity to shine in the very near future. Well, my purchasing strategy paid off tonight.

On October 6, I bought a 2012 Triple threads Pablo Sandoval GU/auto /18 for $11.91.
Watched him hit his 2nd HR tonight, scrambled to my COMC account and bumped my price up from $22.99.
Sold it 5-10 minutes later for $34.99

I'll take that all day long. Listed a huge 2008 BCDP lot on eBay yesterday too. Hoping someone will hit it by the morning.

What kind of money are you making off of the Panda tonight?

EDIT: No sooner than I typed this, I sold the lot of 10 chromes and 15 base cards for $29.99. Can't help but wonder if there was room for more money the way tonight is going. I'm pleased with the profit though. :)

Last edited:

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Unfortunately I wasn't watching the game live and when he hit his 2nd homer, he already had hit his 3rd so when I went to bump his prices, all my rookies and good cards of him had sold, lol

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
What are his cards selling for?

new eBay sucks.

Can't see any completed listings from the last 24 hours.