Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did anyone bust 2012 Minor League Heritage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ClevelandIC

Aug 30, 2012
I just decided to buy a case of this stuff. Great for IP autos and the sets are great for resale and the like. There are a few autos/game used that are not worth a lot but still worth something.

For those who busted a lot of this did you get a full 1-225 set from a case? The SP's are 4 per box so a case should yield 48. Hopeful that I can complete a master set for myself.

This is not 100% about turning a quick buck but I will definitely be selling some stuff. How did you do on the re-sell end? I get it is a different market than it was when this was released but I'm just curious.

And hopefully this isn't considered spam but if anyone is interested in anything from this set please feel free to PM me. Should have the case Monday.

Thanks for the read!

jaydub

Jun 18, 2010
Arvada, CO
I opened two boxes and collation was great - I was just short of two base sets by 4-5 cards. The black SPs sold well on release as did the prospect performers inserts. My autos were no names but still sold OK on release. My big hit was a dual patch relic /25 and that did very well.

I think it's a great release especially for IP autos. It will unfortunately be harder to recoup a case now as collectors have mostly already bought their black SPs and inserts. Regular base SPs 201-225 should continue to sell well.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I opened two box and got nearly 2 complete base sets -- and a few of the SPs and one of the base parallels.

You can probably get a master set cheaper by opening one box and then buying the SP's of eBay (although not as much fun).

I did pull two really nice hits including a patch auto of Nick Castellanos /10. The hits in this set are really nice - but the autos are stickers. Here was my break:

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/threads/113381-2-Nice-Boxes-of-2012-ML-Heritage

ClevelandIC

Aug 30, 2012
Wow, the break you posted seemed pretty good. Glad to see the base sets are pretty close to one per box, doing the math I was hoping it was that way. MisterT I read in your post that you had duplicate SP's in only two boxes? That isn't as what I wanted to hear but maybe it was just bad on those two boxes. Jaydub, I know there is a cheaper way to make the master set but like you said, more fun this way!

Thanks for the info guys I really appreciate it.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I did get duplicate SP's, you read that correctly. One hit /25 and one /10 made up for it though. And, I do like the Lindor variation.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
they look great for IP autos. I got alot done at the AFL this past week. I will be posting soon. The guys out there really liked them too. I bought 4 boxes and did well for an overall set. I was missing one or two but that is it. I am thinking of doing a complete IP set of the cards... not sure yet

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
I am 5 short of the 2011 thm set and am hoping to finish it this spring. I've started the 2012 set in the afl and have about 60 cards signed including base cards, sps, jersey cards, and inserts. Nice looking sets.

ClevelandIC

Aug 30, 2012
Just got done ripping through this case. Very fun break. I feel like I had some pretty good luck but this product is loaded when it comes to hits. 2 Autos and 1 GU per box, I don't think I ever had a box where the three hits were just basic hits. Stuff numbered to 10, 15 and 50. Hit 4 1/1's in my case and have a complete master set. Can't wait to go through it again!

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
I opened a review box for my column at Sports Collectors Daily. Nothing great but did pull the Bichette "photo" variation.

Members online

Latest posts