Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Holy Grail in hand!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
There are cards you think you'll never get and then someone finds a hoard of them. There have been a few of these recently on Ebay but I was outbid on the first one and didn't like the condition of the last two. This one, however, I am happy with and I picked it up for less than half of my bid on the original one.

aqu3.jpg
aqu4.jpg

I emailed the seller and he is just about out of these so if you still need the elusive 1990 Donruss Aqueous act now.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
A definitite white whale type of card. I picked mine up from same seller after being outbid each of the times it hit live auction. Did you pick up the blue and white test issues yet? He said he's listing a "set" of those around Thanksgiving.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
What's the difference with these and the regular version? Besides the stamp on back. Not familiar with them.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
Great card. Does anyone know about how many sets were produced? It seems as though a lot more of these are hitting the secondary market recently.

Steve

Members online

Latest posts