Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******************* Saturday Morning Thread ********************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning guys I woke up at4:45 after a weird dream......then tried to post a happy 18th birthday to facebook for my daughter. And that would not let me ....I kept getting an error message. Read some news and now I'll go back to sleep. Lol

Going to go vote in a little bit this morning as a family.......

Sent from my Desire HD using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Love when the kids decide 530 is an acceptable time to get up on my first day off in 2 weeks. Oh yeah, and ...coffee

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Homecoming game here today. I'm hoping that it warms up a little bit.

That lego costume is awesome!!!! I still play with legos when I'm at my grandma's house :lol:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

my oldest daughters birthday today and prep for the party tonight has already begun. seems like its going to be a mild sunny day here today so couldn't ask for better weather for it since it will be an outside bonfire.

Have a great day everyone!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Josh,Julie did a nice job......but on my phone it looked like Indiana Jones.......

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good Morning men

my oldest daughters birthday today and prep for the party tonight has already begun. seems like its going to be a mild sunny day here today so couldn't ask for better weather for it since it will be an outside bonfire.

Have a great day everyone!

Happy birthday to her Paul......my youngest Sarah is 18 today and will be voting soon today....what a away to start her birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts