Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All things considered, this is one of the raddest sigs out there

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I must not have enough coffee in me today because I think this is a "he" or maybe the "she" comment was implying his mom signed these cards LOL... or maybe that "he" could be mistaken as a "she"... god yea, I need another cup of Joe.

Speaking of the actual topic of the post, this is a SICK auto... see how long it holds up as "he" keeps signing cards over and over and over and over again... check that, signs stickers over and over and over again

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
How is a 14 year old legally allowed to drive a race car? Or does he drive go carts or something?
Serious question from a non-racing fan.

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
I must not have enough coffee in me today because I think this is a "he" or maybe the "she" comment was implying his mom signed these cards LOL... or maybe that "he" could be mistaken as a "she"... god yea, I need another cup of Joe.

Speaking of the actual topic of the post, this is a SICK auto... see how long it holds up as "he" keeps signing cards over and over and over and over again... check that, signs stickers over and over and over again

Fortunately, almost every Press Pass autograph set is on-card. They do very few sticker autos (maybe 1 or 2 sets a year).

Members online

Latest posts