Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thanks Topps!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Come on man!!! Are you kidding me? It says right under what it should be and you still messed it up!!

Austin Jackson 2012 Topps Triple Threads Jumbo Letter Number Logo Booklet 1 1 | eBay

$(KGrHqF,!qkF!9gDgZcHBQhhDdp0Kw~~60_57.JPG

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Yes. Doesn't your alphabet go ABCDE*GHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ?

Well then Sesame Street fan... One of these kids is not like the other...One of these kids is not the same.... The patches are in the wrong window. Have a great day and tell Big Bird I said hello.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
You see when they put those cards together........oh hell...I cannot defend this one!!!

The chinese making the cards can't read english. ;) May also explain why the swatches don't match the players sometimes when you can't read the name on the bag of swatch cuts.

If it was made the U.S., I assume they never dry-fit things before gluing the top layer on to check the top layer elements against the swatches they've laid down.

Logan2500

May 21, 2012
PA
Well then Sesame Street fan... One of these kids is not like the other...One of these kids is not the same.... The patches are in the wrong window. Have a great day and tell Big Bird I said hello.

Big Bird was shot by Romney when he went to hug one of his grandchildren.

srstetler

Apr 2, 2010
Maryland
I doubt all ebay bidders notice the mix up on this Topps booklet. Three panels and three patches and I suppose Topps increases their odds of a mix up. Topps continues to miss opportunities to change their legacy. Topps forgets or doesn't understand that their cards are an advertisement for their company. I guess mistakes are acceptable or Topps wants to remind buyers that mistakes are part of their legacy in the hobby. Thank you.

Happy Halloween!

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
I remember I noticed the same thing with a 2005 Prime Patches Lyle Overbay Triple Patch 1/1.

patch.jpg

I was told that Donruss messed up a lot of the cards in the set.

But I guess it wasn't Topps so...

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I remember I noticed the same thing with a 2005 Prime Patches Lyle Overbay Triple Patch 1/1.

patch.jpg

I was told that Donruss messed up a lot of the cards in the set.

But I guess it wasn't Topps so...

Yeah it wasn't Topps, feel free to create your own thread about it.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I think that "jersey number" came from the year that he played for the Sneetches.

;-)

sneetchlogo.gif

Enjoy!
Tom

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Wow! Someone is getting heavy handed on censoring this thread. Either that or a board malfunction. Many replies to this thread are disappearing as I have two browsers (Chrome and IE) open and can toggle between them to see the deleted posts.

:-(

Latest posts