Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Upper Deck Heroes Charcoal Jerseys...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

westerngac

Aug 1, 2011
Reno, NV
Just pulled a Pedroia out of a Value repack box I just bought at Walmart after work.

Seem to recall that these were pretty tough pulls at the time they first came out, weren't they retail only, or am I misremembering?

They're not serially numbered, unlike the rest of the colored parallels from this set.

On ebay, they run the gamut from sellers saying they're rare, and charging accordingly, to a few sellers practically giving them away.

And Beckett, in their infinite wisdom, choose not to list these, while listing every other parallel color.

So, can anyone refresh my memory about these?

Tom

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Yes it was just another variation. The charcoal color was a retail exclusive. I believe there is a black
color that is numbered. I attempted to put together the Pujols rainbow when they came out but they
became too expensive very quickly.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
The retail ones are usually tougher to find for me as a player collector. I'm missing many retail exclusive cards that are serial numbered to /25 and above.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
The retail ones are usually tougher to find for me as a player collector. I'm missing many retail exclusive cards that are serial numbered to /25 and above.

I agree, if there is a retail version of my player that is low numbered I don't care about book value.

Members online

Latest posts