Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's your take on the Bears D?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Do you think it's because of who they're playing(Ind,Jax,Stl,Det,etc)

Or do you think they have the best D in the NFL?

Personally I think that they are the best in the league. They are the most opportunistic defense in the league and with Tillman, Briggs and Urlacher they have a combined 33 years of experience with the Bears

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I don't think points scored in the best indicator of how good a Defense is it's more just Luck and timing.

But they're in the Top 3 for sure with SF, Houston and NYG in the discussion.

And at home, in the cold of December will probably only help. Although the team they must beat at home, Green Bay, isn't going to intimidated by them...

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
I don't think points scored in the best indicator of how good a Defense is it's more just Luck and timing.

Wasn't implying that they are up there just because of points scored on defense. I think there is a little more than luck to it. I mean to constantly be stripping the ball and coming up with huge turnovers is just great players making great plays

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I'd have to say they have a hell of a defense. Texans won but I don't think they are light years ahead of the bears. I think the only real thing the bears lack is a real qb. I've never been fond of cutler. But as for defense, the bears are still damn near tops which makes me feel good because so are the texans. And the bears have some hellacious offensive weapons. So really minus a qb I'd consider them equals.

Members online