Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cool Email from Paypal- Hope it wasn't spam..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
At the top was my name so I believe I am safe to assume that it wasn't spam.

Here Goes

Dear XXXXXXXXXX,
Due to your exceptional PayPal account performance, we are happy to let you know that your funds will no longer be temporarily held during the investigation of a claim, dispute, or chargeback filed by your buyers. This change will take effect immediately. There is no action required on your behalf to take advantage of this exciting benefit.*

Moving forward, there are a few important things to note:

• This benefit is only available to PayPal account holders like you who continue to have great account performance.
• PayPal still needs your assistance by responding in a timely fashion to such investigations, and the claim, dispute, and chargeback process will remain the same.
• Losing a claim, dispute, or chargeback will still cause your PayPal account to be debited at the time the case is closed.
• You may receive system-generated e-mails referencing your funds being held during such investigations. Despite this, your account is exempt from such holds at this time.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Just because it had your name, at the top does not mean it still is not a spam. But since it did not ask you to verify, and then and doesn't have a link in, I would say it is not.

If in doubt just call them and ask if in fact the have removed the hold on your account. I would like though you have earned this over time anyway. I not for sure since I have been with PP for over 12 years and never had my money held, but I do know they do it for newbies now...,

Congrats on the milestone you have reached. Mr XXXXXXXXXX

I beat it is real easy to forge your name....:lol:

Members online

Latest posts