Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paypal shipping - Is everyone having issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
So I tryed to print my shipping labels last night using Multi Order Shipping. I went through eveything as I normally do but when I print the pages are blank. When I try to reprint the labels the new window pops up and says "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". I have tried from 4 different computers to get this to work. Home, laptop, work, work laptop and it is the same thing every time. Anybody else experiencing these issues? I guess the problem is on Paypal's end but is my only option now to void the labels and print thru ebay?

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
Yes I had the same issue, had to void labels and now all that $$$ is held up.

I'm affraid that's what I'm going to have to do. I'm not worried about tying up the money. I like to get my items shipped in 12-24 hours after payment, if not sooner.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
I normally print one at a time, haven't had any trouble, never tried multiple labels at once. How does it work?

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I have been having a different issue the past few days. I can't use the drop boxes to pick the shipping service or the weight. I have to go into each item and edit the shipping details to get it to work.

Members online

Latest posts