Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OMG Thank you NECpilgrims8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 2 days after I signed up, he asked me for my addy. Just got a HUGE package in the mail with 19 Biggio cards I needed, including 2 cards on my Craig Biggio Top 10 Most Wanted list...1995 Collector's Choice SE Gold Signature #38

Also, one of the rarest Biggio cards that not many people know about (I just found about about it this summer)

1995 Fleer Extra Bases Game Test Samples #6

I will list everything very soon, so everyone can find out what he sent! OMG Thanks you

I owe you big time!!!!!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Adam is one of the best. Even a fellow USA collector :) That makes him better :p

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Very happy they arrived and you are happy. There aren't too many Biggio collectors (fanatics?) that I have seen, so I wanted to pay it forward.

I finally got around to audit my entire collection and figure out my needs to complete my PC. These were either extras or just don't fit my checklist. Figured they would fit yours.

Enjoy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online