Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

LATE NIGHT CONTEST TIME!!!

What should I do with these cards?

• Continue with the guessing contest?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Give them to a resident Rickey Fan?

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
I edited the ending time of the contest. Please do the little survey also if you like.

I was going through the giant tote of baseball cards and stuff that I have in my garage...haven't gone through it in a couple years and came across a binder of Rickey Henderson cards that I've actually never seen. I acquired a bunch of stuff from a friend without looking at anything before I put it in the tote and thought this was a pretty nice find.

CONTEST:

Whomever guesses closest to the amount of cards that are in the binder will receive the package! I'm going to leave 2 options for a poll which I would appreciate everyone to choose one...to give the cards to a resident Rickey fan or to go ahead with the contest and give them to the closest number. Let the contest begin! It will end...roughly...some time Sunday evening.

Last edited:

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
389 cards

I would say use for the contest unless there are some rare cards a big henderson collector needs pull those ones.

Thanks for the contest

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Regardless if they are rare or commons, I wouldn't mind having them. There are so many commons I don't have as I went after the parallels thinking I would get the commons later and always put them off. Also the many variations i.e. Donruss INC. and INC or Topps * or **. If I have a few of the same card and it's an action shot I try to make custom cards similar to the Dad's Kids 3D cards in the 90's.

0508001440.jpg

Members online