Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

---$$$--- THE MORNING THREAD ---$$$---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
G, were you looking for stuff to sell on ebay in return for those wrestling autos?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Crow season is in around here and i keep telling one of the managers to be careful --- somebody might mistake him:rolleyes:

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
$$$--- THE MORNING THREAD ---$$$---

Morning all. Trying to pack some last things up then head over to Port Canaveral for a 7 day cruise on the Carnival Dream. Looking forward to doing some fishing in Mexico and cave tubing in Belize

CubsfanP

May 21, 2012
Greenwood, IN
$$$--- THE MORNING THREAD ---$$$---

Top of the morning!

Headed to a card show on the east side of Indy. Hoping to find some good stuff.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning gang

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN :grouphug:
birthday-Sexy-Pictures-Facebook-Album-Sexy-women-birthday-Holidays-B-day-geburtstag-mine-comments-happy-birthday-007-girl-happy-cake_large.jpg

Last edited:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
So what is on the agenda today for yous. I'm heading to the Kettlebell class with the family. And I'm going to go shopping for Brad and will be sending him a care package
while he s over seas service this great Nation of ours. He wants some snacks and some personal items. And would like some cards too say a blaster or a feww rack packs he said to me this morning on Facebook chat.

for hose of you who do not know what Kettlebell is here is a photo and the info.
kettlebell-workout-for-women.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzo3LOwrShU

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Re: $$$--- THE MORNING THREAD ---$$$---

Morning guys.

Ten more hours until my shift is over, then I have two days off for the holiday (well, that, football and Halo 4).

Anyone have plans for the weekend?

Sent from my Vortex using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online