Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MATT RYAN AUTO FOR TRADE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

packers6211

Oct 10, 2008
Pulled a Matt Ryan auto serial #99 out of 08 Leaf Rookie & Stars! Looking for Eddie Royal, Peyton Manning autos, Mcfadden autos

Mamunrud

Aug 14, 2008
Dubuque, Iowa
I've got this Manning auto available, LMK if we can work something out for the Matt Ryan.

manning_auto.jpg

packers6211

Oct 10, 2008
packers6211 said:
Pulled a Matt Ryan auto serial #99 out of 08 Leaf Rookie & Stars! Looking for Eddie Royal, Peyton Manning autos, Mcfadden autos

Nice card and would love to get it. If you have any other small trade to add let me know. Two copys of that Manning just sold for under 75$ The Ryan brings a little over $100 Thanks again for the offer.

Mamunrud

Aug 14, 2008
Dubuque, Iowa
packers6211 said:
packers6211 said:

Nice card and would love to get it. If you have any other small trade to add let me know. Two copys of that Manning just sold for under 75$ The Ryan brings a little over $100 Thanks again for the offer.

-----------

Well, check my bucket and LMK what else you like or could use with the Manning.

Members online