Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thanks WalMart! (Trout Bow Platinum auto)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
My local WalMart has been getting regular restocks of 2011 Topps Update blasters for $11.99, and tonight, they got in a few 2010 Bowman Platinum blasters, also $11.99. Grabbed three Updates and two Platinums, hunting for Update Trouts, and still trying to finish my Platinum set. Did a little bit better than I hoped...

img651.jpg

:D

Last edited:

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I don't know what cesspool of despair that goofy Trojan Magnum XL toploader came from, but you need to kill it with fire then put that Trout in a normal sized holder.

Nice pull!

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I don't know what cesspool of despair that goofy Trojan Magnum XL toploader came from, but you need to kill it with fire then put that Trout in a normal sized holder.

Nice pull!

Magnum toploader for a Magnum guy ;)

Seriously though, I had to pick up these up to ship out an N43; unless my local shop doesn't know about them, there aren't specific N43-sized toploaders. All my standard toploaders are recycled from show and shop pickups, so they're usually scratched up and/or ugly. If I'm gonna show off a Trout, it's gonna be in a nice new one!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Re: Thanks WalMart!

My local WalMart has been getting regular restocks of 2011 Topps Update blasters for $11.99, and tonight, they got in a few 2010 Bowman Platinum blasters, also $11.99. Grabbed three Updates and two Platinums, hunting for Update Trouts, and still trying to finish my Platinum set. Did a little bit better than I hoped...

img651.jpg

:D

Wow Bacon nice job

Sent from my Desire HD using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I think you need to adjust the title of this thread. I don't think people realize the awesomeness of your pull (plus your ROI).

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I think you need to adjust the title of this thread. I don't think people realize the awesomeness of your pull (plus your ROI).

I need to open more Bowman Platinum. I've pulled this Trout and a Green Harper auto from 2011, easily my two best pulls.

Members online