Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Join the Topps 5 Star Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
JOIN THE TOPPS 5 STAR CLUB FOR UNIQUE CARDS AND EXCLUSIVE ACCESS!

Topps introduces the Five Star Club, an exclusive club for our most passionate, hard-core, heaviest collectors! Members of the club will receive:

* Exclusive Five Star Football and Baseball Parallels
* Exclusive autographed cards
* Quarterly calls and access to Topps employees
* Topps VIP status at events (The National, MLB FanFest, NFL Experience and more) including FREE access to promotions and giveaways!
* An exclusive and prestigious 5-Star Club members only card!

Do not miss out on the chance to be a part of this awesome experience. More information on the club and an application is attached. You may also go to http://www.topps.com/sports/baseball/topps-five-star-baseball to access the application.

Membership to the club is limited. Not all that apply can be accepted.

Application
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/5starapp.doc

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
A similar post is on Blowout and a guy there hit the nail on the head. The application says that, by becoming a member, you agree to never have anything negative to say about Topps ever on any social media platform. So it's their way of throwing some free product at guys like Brent and Jim to try and buy their silence. Hope they see through it

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
chipedges.jpg

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
How long before the Leaf 12 Star Club? If there any plans for it, that would be exlusive collectors program to join.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I can commit felonies and remain a member, but if I am convicted of them, I am no longer a member of the five star club?

THANKS TOPPS!!!

Seriously this is insane. "Members must attend most five star events" I'm having 1991 Stadium Club Members Only flashbacks, but with more snobbery. It does seem like an awful lot of effort, and a thinly veiled bribe on Topps' part. I would guess I spend close to the threshold on Topps singles via ebay, maybe $500 a year on wax at most.

Tim27

Sep 16, 2008
Airydale, PA.
Nothing negative about Topps........really.......really.......really? I guess I would have to eliminate a chunk of my blog then. It just simply proves my point even more that the "fools" at Topps cannot handle criticism of any kind.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
I'm amazed that one can actually join this club without purchasing Topps 5-Star Baseball. I thought it was tied-in with the product?

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
How long before the Leaf 12 Star Club? If there any plans for it, that would be exlusive collectors program to join.

Nah.... You won't see that... We have no interest in a program where we subjectively refuse membership to collectors who spend good money on our products... I spend $10k a year on topps products... Would they approve my membership?
BG

P.s.- funny post.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
Nah.... You won't see that... We have no interest in a program where we subjectively refuse membership to collectors who spend good money on our products... I spend $10k a year on topps products... Would they approve my membership?
BG

P.s.- funny post.

Are you applying? I think it would make for good entertainment if they accepted you and you end up attending one of the "member meetings". :)

Members online