Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh, This is Bad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gilbert, third operation on the same knee in 17 months. I like Arenas, but I fear his health and that contract are going to end very badly for the Bullets, er Wizards. I just get a bad feeling that he is going to have a hard time ever staying healthy (I hope I'm wrong).

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Benson said:
Gilbert, third operation on the same knee in 17 months. I like Arenas, but I fear his health and that contract are going to end very badly for the Bullets, er Wizards. I just get a bad feeling that he is going to have a hard time ever staying healthy (I hope I'm wrong).

I think the same thing.
I've never really liked him in particular, but man, another operation on the same knee?
geez...

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
he was starting to grow on me but with all of these knee issues, i'm starting to think that he'll be like baron. got skills but can't stay healthy. i'm sure the wizards are starting to sweat, thinking about the contract extension that he signed.

Members online

Latest posts