Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is photobucket down for anybody else, or is it just me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Bummer. I can't switch over to the old style, either. all I get is a semi-normal screen with some frames, but can't see any content, upload anything, or click on the help menu. Would like to switch to some other hosting site, but can't even do that.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
thanks, George. Will try that if I can ever open photobucket again. 90% of my photobucket pics were lost when my last computer crashed and the only place they exist is on photobucket. the thought of rescanning all of those is depressing.

Oh well, will try to talk to someone at photobucket to see if they can fix it.

Did you try opening it with a different browser?

Sent from my VS840 4G using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

A_Pharis

Sounds like you have a jacked-up plugin, Andrew. Reset the Internet Explorer options. Go to the tools menu -> Internet options -> far right "Advanced" tab -> click on "Restore default settings" and "Reset" -> confirm -> restart browser.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Sadly photobucket has worked for me, it is just Confusing on where my scans go sometime, even though I tell them to put it into a certain folder, that I created
and now on this computer the screen shot of the home page is a little small for me. I had something to do with the control I held for to long, as I was grouping pictures to move to the right folder. I pictures moved but it lowered the screen size too. But on the laptop it is fine and in the right size.

Fracking Photobucket

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Thanks, guys. Tried your suggestion, Adam, but it was no go.

Switched to Firefox and it works. Irritating that I have to switch back and forth for PB, but it is doable.

Members online

Latest posts