Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

McDonalds Superstar Helmets!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Went to McDicks today for lunch and i knew they were selling these superstar helmets, so i grabbed this weeks, Iggy and Price. Next week is Malkin and Luongo. Anyone else collecting these?

w18js5.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
those are awesome looking. I didn't know what to expect when I heard about them but now I cant' wait to get mine.

I am hoping to get the Malkin from FCB member thefatguy. he sent me the MAF mini goalie stick last year and said he will send me the Malkin helmet as soon as they come out.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
pghbuccos said:
those are awesome looking. I didn't know what to expect when I heard about them but now I cant' wait to get mine.

I am hoping to get the Malkin from FCB member thefatguy. he sent me the MAF mini goalie stick last year and said he will send me the Malkin helmet as soon as they come out.

Yeah i think thefatguy is from Calgary as well, like me :) These helmets are actually pretty neat and will make a nice display piece. I like everyone in the set, expect Toskala :x m should have been MAF instead :mrgreen:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
thefatguy is from Calgary. I would have to agree with Fleury over Toskala. I may try to pick up an Iginla from eBay.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
wow..those are pretty cool. I might've collected those if any Mcdonalds around here were doing this. :(

adamcm

Aug 7, 2008
I love the commercials that McDonalds plays for these. Last years was funny, but the new one this year is even better!

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
adamcm said:
I love the commercials that McDonalds plays for these. Last years was funny, but the new one this year is even better!

I haven't seen the commercials yet, ill have to keep my eyes open for them.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
pghbuccos said:
thefatguy is from Calgary. I would have to agree with Fleury over Toskala. I may try to pick up an Iginla from eBay.

If you wanted an Iginla LMK, i could probably grab one for you

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
The second set of these superstar helmets came out this weekend.

Evgeni Malkin and Roberto Luongo

15eidmc.jpg

Members online