Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who here leaves more FF poins on their bench than they play

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
In fairness, one should NEVER start Matt Schaub over Aaron Rodgers, except today.

Between Schaub's INSANE statistical day and BenJarvus Green-Ellis' nice day, I have more points NOT played than I did. Plus, my bench beat my opponent, who is currently beating me.

Anyone else do this often?

frazzles

Jun 3, 2010
Peoria, AZ
Andre Johnson would've been on my bench today as he has been all season (minus a couple of Bye weeks)... I traded him earlier this week for Steven Jackson, though.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Me the past 2 weeks now, And I was in first place until this happened. Now I'm in 3rd and then will fall to 5th after this week. It is not me per-say. I picked who I should start. But they do not preform the way they should. I hate this when it happens. :lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I wouldn't sweat it Rich, Rodgers is the #1 guy in the league every week.

IF it makes you feel better, back in 1997 I somehow decided to sit Barry frickin' Sanders. He had had a coupla lousy games and was playing at Tampa Bay, the #1 Rush defense.

All he did was become the first guy to ever have Two 75+ yard TDs in the same game.

Heck, this year I sat Doug Martin for that Thursday nite game he went nuts in Minnesota.

Does that help? :lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Left lance Moore on the bench, played miles Austin instead.

I refuse to draft him, or any of the Saints' WRs, 'cuz it would drive me crazy picking which one to play each week. Every time I started Moore I'd get nothing, bench him, at least one TD. So now I just avoid 'em all and stick to it...

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
I refuse to draft him, or any of the Saints' WRs, 'cuz it would drive me crazy picking which one to play each week. Every time I started Moore I'd get nothing, bench him, at least one TD. So now I just avoid 'em all and stick to it...
True, but should've put him in instead of Mike Wallace, Leftwich isn't that great and the Ravens weren't a good matchup.

Members online

Latest posts