Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread =============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. I received some messages yesterday, saying the company is talking 20% plant reduction. So...My butt is heading in. Loaded up on pain killers so I can appear pain free. I will not be on the shelf while people are being laid off.

How'd everyone day go yesterday?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Morning all. My boss is probably the laziest most useless person living. That is all.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
we might have a tie

He's basically done nothing in three weeks except talking about deer hunting. Monday, "Hey, we need to do this, this and this." Walks out to the floor of the store, sees someone he knows and says, "How many deer did you get ?!?!". Proceeds to talk with said person for a half hour ... FML.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good Morning everyone. Good luck Steve with to job situation. Julie recently has interviewed for 2 different perm jobs and hasn't heard back from either interview. One of them she actually got called in for a second and was only one of three people to get that far.

Anyone up for maybe doing a December/Xmas break. It's been a long time.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts