Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Panini Black Friday packs tracker/thread...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Say what you want about Panini's products, but this set looks absolutely great!

Even better than last year, plus the better Rookie class will help. Personally, I'm gonna try and get 4-6 packs or so.

Unfortunately, some dealers have already posted their pulls on the auction site and Panini's blog has full set of Pics of all of 'em.

Post your rips/finds/high-end sales here since most of the Best cards are gonna be Football-related...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I saw one guy today rip 25 BF packs after a brutal LCM box and a very good Elite Hockey box.

Anyway, he got a Luck and RG3 "Progression plate". They're like plates and there's 5 of each of the 5 colors.

Also, got a ton of RG3 "base" and inserts. And some really nice looking basketball GU...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Well, bought 6 crappy Threads basketball packs to get 2 of the BF packs.

I got: Stockton and Megatron base and Jarrod Parker and Austin Rivers "rookies" /599. Like both of the rookies actually.

Did better in those 4 "base" cards than in my 6 packs...:lol:

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
I got a tom brady with a piece of gameball with the breast cancer awareness pink ribbon on it and a kyrie irving #ed 1/5 in my 8 packs. Sold the irving for 115 20 minutes after listing it.

The Third Eye

Aug 26, 2008
The Fox Valley
I opened 10 packs the other day and pulled a Melvin Ingram Prestige jersey, Russell Wilson RC/599, Darren McFadden Yellow "plate" and a Luck/RG3 dual jersey card. Nice stuff.