Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

your most fave TTM auto and why...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
So when I was going to get all the 1980 Phillies autos I needed John Vukovich. At the time he was really sick with Cancer but he lived in he town next to mine. So I sent him a card and I could not believe he sent it back. The sad part is he died that day I got the card back. I thought how could he of signed it but I ran into a old friend of his and he said that was john anything for baseball to the end. he saw the card and said that was his auto. This may have been his last auto he ever signed. It is hard to see but he did it on the top...(this is my most fave auto!)
VUKOVICHJOHN.jpg

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
As a kid my mom and I would always send letters to Will Clark and eventually I received a autographed card back. I still have the envelope and card to this day along with my other 400 Clark cards

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
HPIM3250.jpg

i just love this shot and the inscription

also this is kinda neat. i found out earlier this year that my aunts father in law played for the Brooklyn dodgers
003-6.jpg

Last edited:

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Got my top5 on my website, there's a link on the front page.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I've sent and received so many that it's really hard to choose, so I will pick a few.

Let's see...

Jerry West
Adam Greenberg
Dolores Black (seamstress who sewed the flag that Neil Armstrong put on the moon)
Tim Pawlenty
Jesse Ventura
Mort Walker
Les Leyton
Virgil Trucks
John Miles
Bob Foster

And everyone from the Brooklyn Dodgers, Hawaii Five-O, and Questionarie projects

Members online