Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SHOW THEM SWEET SPOTS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
figured we have graded, booklets, and patch lets see them sweet spot autos!

i have always liked sweet spot and glad i have a few morneaus
here is my only none morneau sweet spot
JoshBeckett.jpg

and here are my morneaus
001-4.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-6.jpg

003-2.jpg

003-1.jpg

HPIM2028.jpg

ssmorn.jpg

HPIM3387.jpg

lets see them sweet spots!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I have a bunch from 2005, but none come close to surpassing this one:

Image2.jpg

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I always love this thread when it comes up ;) A few of my favorites from the thousands I have in the vault!

[

Always insane seeing your collection. Do you have the full set of GU auto'd bats from Sweet Spot? I have the Glavine from 2005 and IMO its one of the coolest cards produced in years.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I wish - those are impossible to find :) I have 2 or 3 of the GU ones, but none of the big names

There's a Wright up for $225. Was thinking of hitting it but seems a bit high. Do you know prices on them?

rdg00001

Nov 11, 2008
United States
There's a Wright up for $225. Was thinking of hitting it but seems a bit high. Do you know prices on them?

Prices are all over the place on those b/c lots f people don't realize they are actually GU. $225 is a bit more than I'd be willing to pay for that one, but it seems to at least be in the ballpark. I'd probably price it at $150 or so

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts