Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which McFarlane Sportspicks do you wish existed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pab00a

Dec 6, 2010
I enjoy adding McFarlane Sportspicks of my favorite players to my collection. However there are some guys who just haven't been shrunk down to 1:16 scale by Todd McFarlane; that being said if you could add any former or current players to the 2013 McFarlane line up who would they be?

I'm going with:
Former:
Stan Musial
Bob Feller
Willie Mays (over the shoulder catch)
Josh Gibson
Satchel Paige

Current:
Mike Trout (coming in 2013?)
Gincarlo Stanton
Troy Tulowitzki
Andrew McCutchin
Felix Hernandez (coming in 2013?)

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
I just wish they'de move on to Jeter figure #17 already. 90% of the McF collectors have thrown in the towel. Talk about a mismanaged product with potential...

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
McCuthchen has one next year and Tulo as well. I wish they'd go back to the Cooperstown line and do Musial, Banks, and Dawson.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Dawson will never happen. No universal appeal. The other two maybe.
Why would Dawson never happen? McFarlane has released Cooperstown figures of Rollie Fingers, Catfish Hunter, Dennis Eckersley, Steve Carlton, etc.
Dawson's as popular as any of them.
And with McFarlane's history of producing figures of players like Richie Sexson, Chad Cordero and Scott Podsednik, "universal appeal" isn't one of their priorities.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I'd be up for a Strawberry. Honestly, there are so many players I would love to see made but I know it's not happening. Bad thing is, say they were made in lower quantities and available as chase figures or online exclusives, you'd be paying a fortune for them. That truly is one thing I don't miss about collecting toys. At least with cards, you get the chance of food pulls from sealed wax. With toys, the chase and variant figures never get past the stocker.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
How about ones involving player fights? A-Rod/Varitek, Nolan/Ventura, Clemens throwing a broken bat at Pizza, Ty Cobb/the entire freaking world....

Members online