Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Offical Not In Beckett Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
2006 Topps Update Limited Edition - this was a parallel set issued 3 per factory set (possibly retail sets). Beckett doesn't list them anywhere, possibly doesn't even know they exist. More info here: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/threads/115523-2006-Topps-Update-Limited-Edition-parallels

1993 Pinnacle Cooperstown Promos - Beckett doesn't acknowledge that these were issued as Promos, with a big bold PROMO stamp across the back. They list three Promos, but ignore the rest of the set. They're possibly going on 20 year old info from Pinnacle; maybe they planned a three-card promo release, but went with the full set instead.

Many 1990's promos and samples, such as the 1993 Leaf Frank Thomas and the 1993 Scores (which I still can't figure out how to tell).

There are plenty of early 2000's Fleer sets that have unlisted GU or autos, which weren't intended for release but made their way out after bankruptcy.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
These aren't in Beckett...

CF_JT_10Pro.jpg

2010 Topps Pro Debut Series 2 Laundry Tag 1/1

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I'm more interested in the ones not on MY list! OK, not really but almost. I'll share some later

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts