Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do any of these players NOT make autograph appearances?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Does anyone know which of these players are tougher to get to sign than others? I'm looking at a multi-signed HOF item that has room to add about 20 more. I realize the list has a few non-HOFers, but it's just a matter of time for them.

Thanks in advance.

Andre Dawson
Barry Bonds
Barry Larkin
Bert Blyleven
Cal Ripken Jr.
Craig Biggio
Eddie Murray
Greg Maddux
Jim Rice
Ken Griffey Jr.
Ozzie Smith
Paul Molitor
Randy Johnson
Rich Gossage
Rickey Henderson
Roberto Alomar
Roger Clemens
Ryne Sandberg
Tom Glavine
Tony Gwynn

Last edited:

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
Aside from bonds most of those guys are pretty easy to get most do big shows and the majority will be in Cooperstown for induction weekend. It's just a matter of paying their going rate. Last time I looked Henderson was near 200 with an inscription.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Thanks for the feedback. I know this would be a costly and time intensive project, but I think it'd be incredible to have a single item with 100+ HOF sigs on it.

SilverandBlack

Mar 19, 2009
Upstate NY
That would be impressive. I go to induction weekend every year and I am always amazed at some of the multi signed pieces guys have there. I remember one guy had an actual home plate and had been getting it signed by hall of famers for years. Must have been 75 or so on there.

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Glavine lives about 5 minutes from me and is one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Always talks with you and signs. Only got rejected once, and that was only because I unknowingly stopped him on his way to the bathroom.

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
Barry Larkin and Ken Griffey Jr. Are extremely hard to get. Lark does do a one or two shows a year... I never understood this Barry would sign on the road but hardly in Cincy... Jr doesn't sign much is under contract with upper deck he is tough, doesn't do shows or appearances.... He is doing assignments for Seattle might get lucky... Good luck I'd love to see the piece

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
If you still need Rickey, I can get you the info for his manager. Walt is a good guy and Rickey signed a lot of mail order stuff when I was waiting at their hotel. He can have pictures of Rickey signing it too.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Thanks for the updates. I have now decided to send the poster off to the National this summer to get several knocked off the list at once.

Members online

Latest posts