Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Happy To Be Back...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Dear Friends of FCB,

I am thrilled to say that I am officially back and browsing the boards again!

After taking an 8-Month break in order to train and now compete as a freshman student-athlete at the collegiate level, I am very much looking forward to discussing the hobby that we all love while resurrecting the many amazing friendships that I have been blessed to have over the years!

I hope all is well with the board!

Cheers!
-Ian

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Pine Tar - Thank you brother! Next semester I am actually transferring out of the school that I am at now and going to my dream school - Geneva College in Beaver Falls, PA! (about 30 minutes from Pittsburgh) Out of high school I did not have the grades, however after busting my rear my first semester of college and earning a 3.7 GPA, I recieved a letter of acceptance on Monday! In addition to playing ball up there, I will be studying Business with a strong concentration on Sport Management as well as minoring in Marketing!

Lancemountain - Both are going excellent! Definitely keeping me busy!

Gywnn545 - I think you are remembering my best friend Ostrander111! :)

Tramers - I am playing baseball! Specifically, I am a Pitcher!

Scotty216brs - Thanks Scotty! It is very much appreciated!

hofmichael - I do not think so...FCB was the first and only board I have ever really been a part of!

Jcmint - Thank you, sir!

notjomammasclint - hahahaha I will remember that for next time ;)

A_Pharis -
Thank you!!

gt2590 - Yes sir! Our family still live about 15 minutes outside of Harrisburg!

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Big Mac!

Nothing major, I hit a few Harrisburg Senators games here and there but not as much as I used to! Hoping to get back into graphing this summer!

How bout yourself?

Members online