Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ===========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Woke up to am eBay message from a guy wanting a reasonable price on my Castro 5 Star. Told him I could invoice him $250 and ship it free priority. After replying, I went and looked at the auction. Had an auto decline for $35, from the guy I just sent the message to. He'll likely shat over my $250 price LOL.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I had NPB on a $125.00 card === now they are off ebay , recently i've had request from Mexico and Japan even after list says USA only :confused:

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Barry - If I have an item I know would sell better in Japan, I open it up to ship there with the appropriate shipping price increase. Other than that, it's U.S. only.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

Saturday night the card gods were "absolutely" shining down on me! I will share the rest of the story when the cards are in hand but man was I excited!!! Feel tired this morning and have some things to do around the house as well.

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts