Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Met Bruce Boudreau tonight!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
Bruce was at Wendy's tonight... Karl Alzner was supposed to attend as well, but he got sent back down to Hershey last week. :(

Got a signed picture, and a picture with the man himself. I was pondering the thought of a pic with the 2 cheerleaders as well but I held off. :? :lol:

100_2521.jpg

n697230160_6082304_7893.jpg

He's an awesome Coach! GO CAPS!

G

what the hell was he doing at Wendy's and most importantly
why were you there. Is there a new sandwich they were to promote.

Or was he just enjoy a Jr Bacon Double cheeseburger and a Frosty and you happen in.

Man you need a girl. LOL

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
Pine Tar said:
what the hell was he doing at Wendy's and most importantly
why were you there. Is there a new sandwich they were to promote.

Or was he just enjoy a Jr Bacon Double cheeseburger and a Frosty and you happen in.

Man you need a girl. LOL

He was there.... because he was doing a signing
I was there.... because I wanted to meet him and tell him what a kick ass coach he is!

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
jarcar said:
Very cool. Great picture and auto. Oh and SMILE!! ;) :D

Oh that ain't ever gonna happen... you should see my picture with Theo. That didn't even make it on my facebook. I look umm... drunk/high/thugish shall we say? lol

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Terry said:
jarcar said:
Very cool. Great picture and auto. Oh and SMILE!! ;) :D

Oh that ain't ever gonna happen... you should see my picture with Theo. That didn't even make it on my facebook. I look umm... drunk/high/thugish shall we say? lol

No you shouldn't... :lol:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
nice autograph.

it's not hard to be a good coach when you have Ovie but it is hard when you have Josie Theodore as your goalie.

Members online

Latest posts