Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Home Run Challenge Benefiting Cory Hahn (Pro Players-Free Autographs) Southern California!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Come join us at the 2nd annual Trinity Bat Co. Home Run Challenge at Mater Dei High School January 12th from 10am-4pm. Many pro players Will be competing including Mark Trumbo, Hank Conger, + Many more tickets are only $10 to watch or you can even compete in the derby for $150! The best part about this is all 100% of proceeds go to Cory Hahn Fund GET YOUR TICKETS ONLINE HERE http://trinitybats.mybigcommerce.com/home-run-challenge/

44 Pro will be exhibiting at the event so stop by and say hello!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Wish I could be there to load up on auto's to signed to my 2 year old ... Good luck !

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
from what I have read he is getting stronger. Even able to drive a modified vehicle

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Would be awesome to see Mark Trumbo blasting moon shots in person at a home run hitting contest.

Should look even better on a high school field

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
I must be really out of the loop. Can someone fill me in on what happened to Cory Hahn? Thank you! I have a USA Red Auto of him /20 from a few years back.

EDIT: Never mind... Quick Google search answered my question. How terrible! Hope he somehow recovers fully, as much as possible!

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts