Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MYSTERY CUTS RECEIVED...I'm off to see the Wizard!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drewdaddy42

Feb 25, 2009
Lakewood, CA
First post, glad moxacaine told me about these boards as after the beckett changes I really frequent any message boards. This is a great site.

After an hour and a half hassle with FedEx I received my two mystery cuts to find:

JUDY GARLAND CUT AUTO 1/1 :p

&

FRANK GORSHIN CUT AUTO 3/9 :)

Needless to say I am very happy with these two cuts! Will try and add some scans shortly.

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
That's pretty cool. I just watched the Wizard of Oz this morning in US History. A lot of parallels to late 1800s populism, which really surprised me.

Nice cuts!!

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
bigpapiMA32 said:
That's pretty cool. I just watched the Wizard of Oz this morning in US History. A lot of parallels to late 1800s populism, which really surprised me.

Nice cuts!!

Did they make you read the book?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
congrats - cant wait to see the scans and hear what you are doing with them

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Figured I would see if anyone around here had pulled any Garland cards. I was searching through the Baseball Box Break section and the thought popped into my head.

Would LOVE to have a cut auto of her.

I'm a Wizard of Oz freak. I admit it. Went and seen Wicked in St. Louis last month.

wildcat4

Aug 7, 2008
Southern Illinois
Figured I would see if anyone around here had pulled any Garland cards. I was searching through the Baseball Box Break section and the thought popped into my head.

Would LOVE to have a cut auto of her.

I'm a Wizard of Oz freak. I admit it. Went and seen Wicked in St. Louis last month.

I got my wife tickets to go see Wicked in St. Louis, also. She took her mother, and they both loved it.

Members online

Latest posts