Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So, Boomo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
I never heard, but how many supers were pulled? I tried reading that long thread, but too many guys bashing him for not ripping fast enough, etc, etc, etc.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I never heard, but how many supers were pulled? I tried reading that long thread, but too many guys bashing him for not ripping fast enough, etc, etc, etc.

Nor on camera all the time. Matt is a good guy and has no need to screw anyone......hell they bashed me for continuity posting that he would say refractor but would then put in the base pile. I then posted here is the cards he missed on the re-cap and they crapped on me for doing this. They told me to relax and shut-up. I was only entertaining myself during a boring as hell mega case break.........

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
hmm, when was i never on camera? it was set up that i was always being shown. just cant win. And no, the negativity and ******* quotient was tough to take along
with spammers. It would need to be private room with just enough people to enjoy and keep tabs, and a list i would need to approve. :)

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
hmm, when was i never on camera? it was set up that i was always being shown. just cant win. And no, the negativity and ******* quotient was tough to take along
with spammers. It would need to be private room with just enough people to enjoy and keep tabs, and a list i would need to approve. :)

Use the FCB cam system, I believe I have it 90% ready

Mario1975

May 9, 2012
Could you imagine a box break on the same scale but with a high end product like tribute, 5 star, tier 1, etc? I guess you could just auction off each player on the checklist, auctions for all duals, another for bat knobs, etc. Could you imagine how high the auctions would get.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
if you had fun it was worth it , make profit would be even better . I am intereseted in Rangers base maybe inserts

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Matt I never said you were not on camera.....but some in the comments (chat) said you sometimes were close to being out of camera range.....some even on here posted in the mega case thread that you were almost not showing the packs as you busted. I never seen that, but I did not go and watch ever day neither Hell even on blowout some made the same comments.

I was not saying I thought this.....geez I'm one of your many fans.....seems I can't win :lol:

Sent from my Desire HD using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Matt I never said you were not on camera.....but some in the comments (chat) said you sometimes were close to being out of camera range.....some even on here posted in the mega case thread that you were almost not showing the packs as you busted. I never seen that, but I did not go and watch ever day neither Hell even on blowout some made the same comments.

I was not saying I thought this.....geez I'm one of your many fans.....seems I can't win :lol:

Sent from my Desire HD using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

there were times i was sleeping while ripping, i may have faded back. I understand pine, i dont think you thought anything, but for the
people who post comments, what exactly is their theory? Id love to know. Andrew do you put up with this crap also? More reason i would
never do it for anyone to see. Lemme know when your thing is ready chris