Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The football board...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I am going to take it upon myself to get this board rolling. I really think there are people out there who would appreciate how we intend to run things here.

I will try my best to emulate the moderating habits of halldog and floydtown. I have a TON of respect for those guys, and I loved the way they treated people.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I want to be a mod when the board gets big. Frow doesn't post here anyways

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
cgilmo said:
Ryo1549 is on the mod short list for football
How can you think someone who argued that Graham Harrell was better than Colt Brennan is deserving of a mod spot? I declare shenanigans

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
madman1978 said:
We can invite Halldogg over
he appears on SCF every few days or so

Halldogg is already a member over here, he signed up a week or so ago, i just haven't seen him post yet.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Chris, if somehow you guys could create a flyer of sorts, id be willing to print them off and distribute them in April at a show i will be setting up at as a dealer (I would just have them sit on my table and hand them out to people i know, if thats cool). Obviously a Canadian show is 90% Hockey, but i do have a group of 4 or 5 friends who are big into Football that i see at these shows.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
madman1978 said:
G $MONEY$ said:
madman1978 said:
We can invite Halldogg over
he appears on SCF every few days or so

Halldogg is already a member over here, he signed up a week or so ago, i just haven't seen him post yet.
I would believe with no action here there would be no reason to post!

Stay positive man, its been picking up lately even though we are in off season now as well. More people are coming.....

achilles01987

Feb 26, 2009
Hey gang, new to the site, and have been collecting for about a year, or so. Glad to be on board. Right now I'm focusing on 07 Leaf Limited college phenoms, so if anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. Hope this was the right area to post this. Look forward to dabbling with you all.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Brad said:
cgilmo said:
How can you think someone who argued that Graham Harrell was better than Colt Brennan is deserving of a mod spot? I declare shenanigans

Oh lord do not start that again. I think Harrell more than proved he's better than Fraud Brennan.

Vincesanity

Feb 14, 2009
Temple TX
Ryo1549 said:
Brad said:
cgilmo said:

Oh lord do not start that again. I think Harrell more than proved he's better than Fraud Brennan.

Would that be the Ole Miss where he proved himself :D

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Vincesanity said:
Ryo1549 said:
Brad said:
cgilmo said:

Or Oklahoma :D

Just yanking your chain though. Brennan was not that good and he proved it when playing real teams

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Brad said:
Vincesanity said:
Ryo1549 said:
Brad said:
cgilmo said:

Or Oklahoma :D

Just yanking your chain though. Brennan was not that good and he proved it when playing real teams

Lol i know. Was funny the responses I was getting in those threads.

Members online

Latest posts