Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about Mystery Cut Redemptions from UD!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Phildo777

Feb 10, 2009
Hey all,

I was just curious to see if anyone got their redemption. Also, what day did they email you saying your redemption was shipped?? Just curious and thanks for the help.

Phil

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
I got the email notification on Tuesday, but haven't received it yet. I, too, live just up the coast from San Diego. Hoping it comes today!

Phildo777

Feb 10, 2009
Hey,

I got my email on tuesday also. I live all the way on the other side of the country in New Jersey. It will probably take 5 days or so.... lol. Anyone who recieves..... PLEASE POST PICS. I AM SURE WE WOULD ALL LOVE TO SEE THEM!! Thanks again,

Phil

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
There are at least three different threads about pending Mystery Cut redemptions that have been posted over the last several days. I know because I've got one on the way too and have been keeping an eye out for any coming through.

Mods - maybe can we get an "Official Mystery Cuts Redemptions" sticky post (with the cool little mailday envelope icon, of course) ;) so that we can all put them in one place as they start to hit? Just a thought.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
I got mine in today, delivered by Fed Ex.

2008MysteryCutsSirGielgudFront.jpg

It's an actor named Sir John Gielgud, who lived from 1904 to 2000. He was considered the greatest Shakespearean actors of his time. He is one of only nine entertainers who have won an Emmy, a Grammy, An Oscar and a Tony award. He was PETA's Humanitarian of the Year Award winner twice, 1994 and 1999. And he was admitted to the Order of Merit in England, 1996 for distinguished service in the arts.

Card is numbered out of 55, it's a nice auto and a great trip learning about this actors career but I got all excited when the Fed Ex truck pulled up this morning hoping I had one of the really big cards in the set.

Members online

Latest posts