Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Indians sign Mark Reynolds!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
I'm not a huge Reynolds fan, but hey at least the Indians are actually trying and making some moves this offseason.

This more than likely takes the Indians out of the Youk race, but I'm ok with Reynolds.

Still hoping the Indians can get a deal done to move Asdrubal. For anyone that watches the Indians, yes he makes spectacular plays in the field but he is really lazy in my opinion. Gives up on balls to often, makes arrant throws and sometimes just doesn't act like he wants to be on the field. Really hoping we can land Bauer or Skaggs for him and let Aviles play SS this year until Lindor is ready next year more than likely.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Reynolds is a good player. He's stubborn about changing anything up to avoid striking out, but if he hits 45hr anddrives in 100, I guess its ok if he hits .200

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I'm actually torn with my emotions of this. First of all, I honestly thought he would be an Oriole in 2013. Second of all, all people see is his boisterous strike out rate. He does add a bit of clutch and terrific defense at 1B (gold glove caliber if you ask me).

He can be extremely frustrating to watch hit, but he won me over as a fan with his tenacious defense and clutch hitting vs. division rivals. I hope he does the same for Indians fans. GL Cleveland.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Fun player to watch.
2007 Bowman Draft Picks Red 54 Mark Reynolds RC.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
If the Indians are brutal, at least they can trade him at the deadline.

Members online

Latest posts