Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question on Value?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I saw a few packs of 2010 Topps marked down so I bought a few and ended up pulling the blue version #'d/99 of this card:

$(KGrHqJ,!rYFBEU3cf2EBQY1)Gih4!~~60_3.JPG

In the completed listings, I see this (base version) card going between $6.50 and $25.00, but I see no blue parallels. I am curious, if I sold this, how much could I expect to get?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I saw a few packs of 2010 Topps marked down so I bought a few and ended up pulling the blue version #'d/99 of this card:

$(KGrHqJ,!rYFBEU3cf2EBQY1)Gih4!~~60_3.JPG

In the completed listings, I see this (base version) card going between $6.50 and $25.00, but I see no blue parallels. I am curious, if I sold this, how much could I expect to get?

Between 6.50 and 25.00 :lol: and I'm serious too.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
It's got a BV of 1-2.5 times the regular version, if that matters to you. Highest price for any current player too.

But I'd wait a bit and you should get at least $25 for it. IMO, you should have no problem getting that much for it soon after the season starts...

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
It's got a BV of 1-2.5 times the regular version, if that matters to you. Highest price for any current player too.

But I'd wait a bit and you should get at least $25 for it. IMO, you should have no problem getting that much for it soon after the season starts...

Cool, I'll wait with it then. Thanks!

Members online

Latest posts