Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good Morning everyone. I'll try to mail out more of the break tonight. I need Ralph's address and I think Keith's too. The rest that have been picked have been mailed. Off to drop Max off then another fun filled day at work. Vacation day tomorrow. :D

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

have to run my oldest daughter across the city to school after I take the little ones. Received one of the cards I am waiting on yesterday so maybe today I will have a bit more mail.

Have a great day everyone!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

attachment.php

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning fellas
It sems the case is out for delivery. And it is signature required Good thing my UPS guy comes before I head to work. I should have it today.

Sent from my Desire HD using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas
It sems the case is out for delivery. And it is signature required Good thing my UPS guy comes before I head to work. I should have it today.

Sent from my Desire HD using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Awesome. Be sure to pull two Zunino autos, so Alex can have one also :)

This will be my first dive into 12 draft. I've avoided it like the plague, but I need a Zunino. Let me know when/where to send payment Richard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts