Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Refer new members in March and WIN!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Well boys, in an effort to kick start this forum I am going to be running a contest. During the month of March, for every member you refer to the site that becomes a contributing member of the FOOTBALL boards, you will receive a point... Most points will win a box of some 2008 Football product with an SRP of over $100!

All new members must be NEW members and must be active on the boards. New members must pm me with the name of the user that referred them to the site and their activity will be viewed at the end of the month to see if they have indeed become an active member to the site.

I am going to be setting a minimum number of referrals to make the contest valid, but have not decided how many it should be. And please, no shady fake accounts and such, I would hope that our site would not partake in that, but I just want to state it anyway.

Good luck to you all and hopefully we can inject just a little bit more activity in this board!

Members online