Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show promoter looking for autograph guests

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Ok, so I am trying to get some autograph guests for an upcoming card show.

Trying to find local players, which is tough in Iowa, but I hope to be able to find someone.

Where should I start. Is there a site or database of athletes that live in Iowa?

Am I going to be able to find anyone for less than 2-3 grand?

ANY help is greatly appreciated.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Hellickson is from Iowa. Could try and reach out to him on Twitter for info about public appearances.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010

Trying to find local players, which is tough in Iowa, but I hope to be able to find someone.

Where should I start. Is there a site or database of athletes that live in Iowa?

Find some minor league guys and/or non NFL Starters/ex NBA guys at under 3 grand this is your best bet and helps you move a lot if they are local guys

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA

Where in Iowa?

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
What about Brad Banks?

If you even try to get Vandenburg, I'll burn down whatever building it would be hosted in.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
I think Banks I co-owner of a semi-pro team in IA so it may be good press for him to do a show like that.

Tim Dwight would be another cool get. I'd drive down from the Cities for that

Members online