Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Twinsfest Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwinGnats

May 25, 2010
Fridley, MN
The Twins released their initial autograph list for Twinsfest 2013. http://www.examiner.com/article/twins-release-preliminary-autograph-list-for-twinsfest-2013

Current players/coaches scheduled to attend include:
Oswaldo Arcia, Joe Benson, Alex Burnett, Jared Burton, Drew Butera, Jamey Carroll, Kevin Correia, Cole De Vries, Scott Diamond, Ryan Doumit, Brian Dozier, Brian Duensing, Casey Fien, Ron Gardenhire, Kyle Gibson, Gene Glynn, Nate Hanson, Liam Hendriks, BJ Hermsen, Chris Herrmann, Aaron Hicks, Kyle Knudson, Austin Malinowski, Darin Mastroianni, Joe Mauer, Trevor May, Alex Meyer, Justin Morneau, Cole Nelson, Chris Parmelee, Mike Pelfrey, Glen Perkins, Trevor Plouffe, Ryan Pressly, Tyler Robertson, Josh Roenicke, Anthony Swarzak, Caleb Thielbar, Michael Tonkin, Joe Vavra, PJ Walters, Josh Willingham, Tim Wood, Vance Worley and more!

Former players/coaches scheduled to attend include:
Bert Blyleven, Tom Brunansky, Rod Carew, Ron Coomer, Bobby Cuellar, Dan Gladden, Dave Goltz, Mudcat Grant, Kent Hrbek, Tom Kelly, Gene Larkin, Tim Laudner, Paul Molitor, Tony Oliva, Frank Quilici, Tom Quinlan, Brian Raabe, Roy Smalley, Terry Steinbach, Dick Stigman, Frank Viola and more!

LIST UPDATED AS OF 01/07/13

Last edited:

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
I hope Jeff Clement is added to the attendee list. I would like to get a few things signed for my wife's nephew (same hometown).

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
hoping to go if i do my only goal is to finish this
025.jpg

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
How much was Mauer ? I'd like to get one for my wife and one for my daughter, since my wife would rather be with him than me, lol. $9 tickets too now. I'll be there all three days. Wooooo !!!

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
35 last year have to wait for the prices to come out this year tho may have went u. i dont want to see the wristband crap either for mauer or morneau

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
35 last year have to wait for the prices to come out this year tho may have went u. i dont want to see the wristband crap either for mauer or morneau

A lot of people, myself included, really liked the wristbands. It gives people a chance who don't want to waste 6 hours of their life waiting outside in winter weather just for the chance to pay those prices to get their autograph. Everyone has an equal chance and the odds are that if you go all 3 days that you'll get 1 or both of them anyway. This makes it fair for everyone.

Lally1

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Might have to make a trip home from school to make it..last year was the first year i didnt go in the past 4 or 5

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
for me i dont like it because im making a trip to the cities only for 1 day

That's understandable then, you could guarantee yourself him if you get there early enough. I just never would have gone that early just for an autograph. I was there all 3 days last year and me and my girlfriend just chose different color wristbands each day. Didn't get either the 1st day, I got Mauer the 2nd and she got Mauer the 3rd. I personally hope they do the same this year because if they don't and Mauer and Morneau don't happen, I'm not sure there's any other autographs that I would pay for. Will probably just hit up the prospect lines all weekend.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Me and my parents go. Last year we choose different colors and had Mauer and Morneau each time. So I really liked the wristband idea

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I'll be wearing my JJ jersey all three days, so look out for me (probably have a scraggly beard by then as well :p )

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I'll be making it this year too hopefully. Didn't go last year, I'm not missing it again. I expect them to add Tony O, I have a card I bought specifically to get signed at twinsfest.

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
That's understandable then, you could guarantee yourself him if you get there early enough. I just never would have gone that early just for an autograph. I was there all 3 days last year and me and my girlfriend just chose different color wristbands each day. Didn't get either the 1st day, I got Mauer the 2nd and she got Mauer the 3rd. I personally hope they do the same this year because if they don't and Mauer and Morneau don't happen, I'm not sure there's any other autographs that I would pay for. Will probably just hit up the prospect lines all weekend.
Same here, got lots of prospect images to get signed from guys passing through Beloit the last 2 years. Probably going to be hitting up the dealers tables/Twins team store hard on Friday. Going to be going up with my brother for Friday/Sat and coming back home to WI Saturday night.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
This year is going to be really light for me. I plan to attend one day (Saturday). I'm looking for Mauer on the puckdrop 16x20, Perkins on something, and then the rest of the time is the free lines.

I won't be snagging the 40+ autos I got last year on Saturday.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Friday will be searching / other auto's. Saturday prospects. Sunday Mauer. Told Theresa she'll be taking Naomi to wait in line for Mauer to get a 8x10 photo personalized to Naomi & get her pic w/Naomi with Mauer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts