Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Leaf Memories Case Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Holy crap nice break! That Gwynn 1/1 should do well too! Any reason the Molitor is black and white and the Schoendinst is color? Are there variations or just chosen that way? Cool break thanks for sharing

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Holy crap nice break! That Gwynn 1/1 should do well too! Any reason the Molitor is black and white and the Schoendinst is color? Are there variations or just chosen that way? Cool break thanks for sharing

I'm not 100% sure on that, but if I had to guess, the color vs. B/W is not a variation, just a photo choice. I'm sure [MENTION=1948]Leaf[/MENTION] could clarify for us.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
It'll be interesting to see what the buyback non-autos will sell for online. Nice Maddux!

Allen

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
It'll be interesting to see what the buyback non-autos will sell for online. Nice Maddux!

Allen

So far so good. Had a common /20 get hit at $10. Sold a Will Clark for too low...the BIN got hit in seconds. Surprisingly the prospects /99 non-autos have been the first to sell between $5 and $10.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts