Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Wow, am I first in this morning? What happened?

Good morning, Dan. All still well with the young'n? Still bombarded with visitors?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
bungle77 said:

Good morning, Dan. All still well with the young'n? Still bombarded with visitors?

EVERY single day bud...we have counted just 3 days in the month that he has been here that we havent had people over. Its okay though, like seeing everyone excited :)

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
bungle77 said:

...ooh..... beat me to the punch, thought I was 1st in line..... :lol:

Hope little Mojo had a good night....and big Mojo too........

One more day for me to survive the Mrs. being away.....(gone all week at a conference)......kids and I are coping well.... :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
hows it going maine?
waiting on anything to be certified for the HOF pc?

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
MojoDan said:
bungle77 said:

EVERY single day bud...we have counted just 3 days in the month that he has been here that we havent had people over. Its okay though, like seeing everyone excited :)

My brother and his wife were the same way - still are really, if you count my parents - and their daughter just hit 6 months.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
bungle77 said:
MojoDan said:
bungle77 said:

My brother and his wife were the same way - still are really, if you count my parents - and their daughter just hit 6 months.

Not sure if I can take 5 more months like this...its fun and all but...wow

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning guys. Getting a late start today as I'm worn out. I've REALLY seen enough snow this year.

Dan, get used to the company cause when the grown ups stop coming over all excited, then it's time for the kids to start coming over all excited to play, lol. Hang in their bud.

Art

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Morning Fellas.
In late as well. I was busy organizing my music folder and making a playlist.
Exciting huh... lol

Don't know what I'd do without tunes though! Seriously!!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
thanks for the advice art - never thought about that :shock:

morning russ - whats on the playlist at the moment?

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
MojoDan said:

Well, it's usually filled up upbeat music, but right now i'm throwing together a slow jamz playlist (missin' the wife at the moment). :oops:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Russ S. said:
MojoDan said:

Well, it's usually filled up upbeat music, but right now i'm throwing together a slow jamz playlist (missin' the wife at the moment). :oops:

Did you make your sig bud....that looks great!

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
MojoDan said:
Russ S. said:
MojoDan said:

Did you make your sig bud....that looks great!

Thanks bud.
I WISH I had those kind of skizzles!!
Marterburn made it for me. ;)

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Morning everyone. Weird/bad weather coming here. :( Maybe an inch or rain with sleet and snow later today/tonight. I'm just hoping everyone here doesn't get any kind of flooding since we have snow already on the ground.

Way to have some stress to start the day. :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I think I might have run across another one, maybe with beckhams in it, that looked exactly like it

morning josh

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
MojoDan said:
I think I might have run across another one, maybe with beckhams in it, that looked exactly like it

morning josh
Marterburn did a similar one for a Porcello Collector. I haven't seen the Beckham one yet.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Russ S. said:
MojoDan said:

morning josh
Marterburn did a similar one for a Porcello Collector. I haven't seen the Beckham one yet.

thats who it was, porcello...my mistake

Members online

Latest posts