Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 per direct acct!! What does that mean to you?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
If an order form comes in and says 1 per direct acct, strictly enforced and then you find out a few places are offered dozens of cases how do you feel?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Some dealers are smart and set up multiple accounts, with various dealers. Got to be one step ahead of the game.

so you are saying its OK for any of the big online places to have multiple accts with "Company A", meaning they can get more then 1 allocated 1 per acct. That does not seem right at all.

so I should try that, All In Cards A, All in Cards B, etc, see if that works

I am hearing on twitter 3 places have between 5-25 cases of Product A. No way they bought them all on the secondary market and got them all in the same day.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Are we at a point where we cannot name "certain" companies on this site now if it may be negative?...I feel like the Harry Potter stories and the "he-who-must-not-be-named"...

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Are we at a point where we cannot name "certain" companies on this site now if it may be negative?...I feel like the Harry Potter stories and the "he-who-must-not-be-named"...

could be a blanket statement for all companies, why single any 1 out.

Prospect Rush

Sep 9, 2011
Canada
I can neither confirm nor deny.... Of course we're talking about Leaf Memories. 3 known accounts getting at least 50% of the print run while the rest of us were told that nobody was getting more than one is a real problem.

Absolutely with you on this. Sent you a pm.

I have also sent emails direct to Leaf.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Wait, how do you know that 3 accounts are getting 50%?

We know Brent Williams (BrentandBecca) was able to acquire at least 10 cases (he has said that he has more that he's not planning to open). He got them from one source that bought direct. He also said that there were two other sources that he knew of that had up to 25 cases available. If this was truly a 1 per account release, there would be no way possible that those quantities could be collected that quickly and shipped out...especially when AIC can see that there had been no sales on Dealernet.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts