Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cards becoming less and less at retail stores?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Was at Target last week and went straight to the cards while my dad went to look for something...I looked through the "card" section and all they had was some boxes of 2012 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity boxes...some loose packs and a couple random blasters

Same thing at Wal Mart minus the Leaf R&S boxes...

Most of the section is gaming cards, music card of some band or whatever and that whatever his name is...Birbers or whatever

Is this a common theme? or just my area problem?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
It's pretty slim pickings in my area near Toronto too. Walmart stocks Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh and a few different hockey products mostly. For baseball the often carry blasters, racks, and hanger boxes of the current Topps base. This year though I didn't see any Update. They sometimes have those Value Boxes but it's not a regular thing.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
No shortage of stuff here in my area at Walmart or Target. Entire aisle of cards at both and fully stocked with quite a variety of products.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
They have ours completely stocked and I'd say it's about a 60/40 split with the 60% being sports.

Members online

Latest posts