Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post 7,777 contest!!! Winner Devin! (consolation giancarlo stanton, JEBJJA)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Hey everyone. I've reached a random post milestone that I happened to notice, so I'm going to throw a contest in your face :D.

So here is how it works:

Pick a number 1-1,000 and I will select a random # through random.org, and select a winner. Just like all my past contests, price is right rules are in effect. For those unfamiliar, that means the member closest to the number without going over walks away with the PRIZE!

What prize you ask? Well that is TBD, but I'll be sure not to disappoint.

I hope you all enjoy the holidays! I've been with FCB since inception, so thanks to all those that have helped make this my one frequented online forum. You peoples are the best.

- Andy.

P.S. Edited posts will not be considered in the contest. If multiple members select the same number, I will randomize a winner from those selected.

EDIT: Contest will end tonight 12/17 at 7:30pm central time. Soon after a winner will be randomly selected as stated above. Thanks for all the interest everyone!

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts